Saturday, March 13, 2010

WTF !!!

Morning wake up, then online...
after that, eat snack...as my breakfast...
then watch drama ~ [cubit dubit]
then eat biscuit...
until 3pm++ can't tahan liao...
then just go cook maggie mee eat...
actually not full... but home nothing eat so just forget it...
then do my things...[exotic]
drawing~~ haiz... damn ugly la... why can't i draw like my brother de??
he is pro in drawing lo..me?? draw shit only...
even wanna copy pura pura pun tak boleh...sien de...
know myself noob...
tonight dinner is [Fried Rice]
actually also not full...haiz...what a stupid stomach...eat how much also wun full...
after that, play game...
play facebook de [big 2.5]
1st 1st win lot...after that lose 9 9....haiz...sien....
no mood liao.... just do my things....
COLORING !! Damn hate coloring....
color till me dulan... haiz...all same color look so messy....color wrong liao can't rub it...
so fine la...tml just REDO !!

Actually Plan liao tomorrow go shopping with yiyi & yean yean ~
but then got a bad news...
tomorrow gonna back hometown help grandma celebrate birthday advance....
WTF la.... dun tell me early.... say liao next friday 19/3 back...
now change early back also dun let me know...
if not ask my brother tml got go anywhere....
if not he told me, i really dunno la....CCB !!
after my parents back home...
kena diao by mom....
always bad mood diao 9 me...
mood bad then dun diao ppl la..always kena her diao....
damn hate....haiz...
told her tomorrow i not free not following them back....
at the end, i sms yiyi & yean yean said tml need back hometown...
haiz... kena diao liao only "gan yuan"...
cb la u, stupid ying xu.....GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now stop everything...dun wanna do anything liao...
haiz...make me so headache until now so DIZZY !!!
stupid brain...... NOOB !! DUMB !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment