Sunday, March 28, 2010

What's A Bad Saturday...zzZ

2010年3月27日

Morning wake up then online... Check check mail then watch Drama...
Waiting my bebe finish hair cut come fetch me go out...
Breakfast eat 猪肠粉.. Then no eat lunch...
Until 2pm something received bebe message, can go bath and prepare..
Pause my drama then go bath...
After bath continue my drama...
Until 3pm ++ bebe arrive liao... Asked him gave me 5 minutes...
Wanna finish the drama first, still got 2 minute...
After finish drama just go down...
Bebe sister there too.. So fetch her back home lo...
After bebe sister back home, we just go Sunway Pyramid..
I still sitting behind seat.. After go in carpark, I just go front seat...
Then park the car... We go in shopping centre...
Wanna hold bebe hand, he dun allow...zzZ Play again...
So I walk behind him... then snap when he walking de pic...
hahahaha... stupid de...
Then he go far far away, we seperate liao... so FAR !!
We are going to the Cinema... He queue up.. I at back, go to his place...
He laugh.... duh... Why Pek Dai me behind??
zzZ Play this game again... this time is far bit...
I'm not angrying... Just macam play play de feel lo... Know he "Te Di" de...
After bought Ticket.. Still got 20 minutes.. 5.20pm movie... [越光宝盒]
Then we go buy food... Don't know what to eat.. He ate liao.. But I haven't...
I suggest, eat fruits ~ I like Fruits~
After Fruits, Then buy waffle , take go inside cinema eat~
Then watch the movie... WTF !!!! SHIT MOVIE ah !!! SUCKS !!
Better don't go watch this movie...
废到无法想象的废。。超废超烂的戏!!
After movie, we decide where to go, what to do.. because we haven't feel hungry...
At Sunway "long" around steamboat there.. Thought wanna eat steamboat but not so hungry...
Then I suggest go foot massage !! I LOVE IT !!
But, bebe doesn't like it.. Sad..
Go around and see which environment nice then just go... Saw [BIG FOOT] ...
So just go there... 60 mins RM40 ~ Foot & Shoulder Massage~
Then i go massage, bebe at there wait me, hopefully got TV watch, if not sure he bored de...
After massage feel ok la... Pain till so Suang ah!!
After that, still dunno what to eat...
At last, we go SS2 为食街 eat.... Grilled Fish.. Yucks !! Not nice at all !! eat till half...
Then order 炒粿条, aikz... sad ah... bo wei dao...
What a Bad , Sucks Dinner !!
Then we go eat "lok lok" ~
But not eat much... the stupid bebe eat liao 3 "chuan" then full liao...
I also just eat 3 "chuan" ... haha... coz dun feel wanna eat...
After that just back home...
Gosh !! Kena bang by a Fucking ah Sing !!
The story is like this, still at SS2, at the bridge there, erm... passed by Redbliss Bridal house there the bridge..
Then brek liao.. we stop liao, then behind "bang".. shock while.. see behind...
后面的后面撞到我们的后车,然后才撞到我们的车。。
所以是后面的后面那辆的错。。中间的伤啊。。
然后我们就停在前面,bebe下车,后面的也下车。。更后面的竟然逃走。。他妈的!!
他们竟然去追。。追不到啦。。。
然后,就没得赔咯。。bebe的车,没什么吧。。
Then go home lo... But 1st, i help bebe cut his nail 1st... Finish cut just back home...
Then.... Bad Things Happen..................WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LIFT got PROBLEM !!!!! Damn ah !!!
Got 2 lift, 1 lift last time kena thunder storm... spoil liao...
Now another lift got problem.... fuck la....need wait the people come repair, 20 mins, then wait them finish...
Think the sky gonna drop...
Then Thought wanna go for the stairs... mana tau.. the door locked...oh damn !!
All at there wait... then got people come down, and open d stairs door...
Then all go claim up~~ they good lo.. Not stay so height...
WTH !! I stay d highest floor... 18 !! Fuck !!
Massage for what?? Waste liao !!! ARGH !!! So si beh bad luck de !!
My knee pain like hell.. hungry some more, no more energy....
Can't stop... just keep claim... WTF !!
After arrive home... I Talk also no energy... DAMN la !!!
Then go bath... after bath... just go sleep....haiz...........................

LUNCH : Fruits & Waffle 
MOVIE : Sucks !! [ Just Another Pandora's Box ]
DINNER : Sucks !! [Chow Kuay Teow & Grilled Fish & Lok Lok]
KENA SUCKS PEOPLE BANG !!
FUCKING LIFT SPOIL !! 

So DAMN !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment