Sunday, March 7, 2010

Whole Day At Home with ~ my bebe~

Today suppose going shopping with yiyi & yean yean ~
but then, yiyi need to attend class, so that our plan CANCEL !!
then yiyi thought can yumcha at night after her class d..
but then yean yean night will be having her gathering dinner, so just change to next sunday~
Next sunday we only go shopping le...
So today is me & my babe day~~
He came to my house help me do my laptop~
my laptop got some problem... it will auto restart in every 2 hours...
then at the end , format my laptop..
so all things have to install again.. my laptop de icon all become bigger size liao..
haha..actually quite not so 习惯... but thinks soon will be ok de...hehe

then before formatting, we do our own thing...
my babe, he studying.. and me?? i drawing...
Tuesday going to have meeting with my group member..
be their leader, must do something..
and all the things except d babbie doll is at me here...
haha...drawing...actually my drawing skill very cha!!
dunno how to design de me... but i like art...

tonight~ hehe~
dinner with my family...bring babe along also...
hehe~ actually really happy that can bring babe along de~
ok la... got bring him eat with my family before...
but ofcoz wish to bring him more and more time de lo...
this also what i want d~
feel full of happiness d~ hehe
reallt wanna thanks dear dear le~~

No comments:

Post a Comment