Friday, March 12, 2010

Free Lunch~~ wakakaka

Today no go work again...hahaha...
the reason is i wanna do my things... my exotic thing~
and then most of d reason is wanna sleep more...
haha... ok... the main reason is LAZY!! wakakakkaka
wake up around 9 to 10 am ~
then the 1st thing to do ofcoz is go toilet la~
then on laptop~ online~
then only go brush teeth...hahahaha....
after that eat breakfast..my breakfast is chocolate muffin~~
Nice !!
after that watch drama...is horoscope de drama...
hong kong drama~
haha.. then online again~ download songs~
then afternoon friend come find me passed something to me...
he asked me eat lunch already... haha..ofcoz haven't la..
1st 1st i don't want go eat de...
but since he macam wanna talk to me..ok lo...
just go eat with him..
he say wanna bring me go restaurant eat..but then i wear till too casual liao..
haha..so at d end we go jaya one de station 1 eat lo
wakakakka... free meal~~ yeah~~ he treat me eat...
he keep say me cute... i wonder how cute i m...
coz i dun feel it lo...
he say my personality looks cute...zzzZ
i dun think so... just he think so...
just feel funny and laugh...hahahahha
ok...then we have chat awhile while...haha...
he say me 敢爱敢恨但很笨。。WTF!!
i know i stupid...haha...always ~
then he say when me eating also look cute...OMG!!
只是做回自己罢了啦!
虽然是粗鲁了点。。哈哈。。
他说通常女生跟他出去吃,都是扮斯文的。。
但是我不同,我有自己吃的方法。。哈哈。。
他就说我很可爱。。
但是奇怪的是,他见到我就有点小紧张~ 
哈哈。。他自己也搞不懂呢~ 好笑~
This is my 2nd time meet him...hahaha...
1st time go out with him also siao siao de...
this time also... but then still ok la...
also he treat me eat...wakkakaka...
then the 1st time he also say me cute la...see my reaction then keep on say me cute...
hahahaha...i just feel very funny when he say me cute...hahaha
then he also got told me before that he like to see me smile...
coz me smile look nice~ hahahaha~ i admit...wakakakka...
he is quite a good friend la...
we know each other already 4-5 years liao...
haha... just feel funny when go out n talk with him...
after that, he just fetch me home...

then actually today i suppose to do my things...
but at the end what also never do...
hahahaha...give people say le...T.T
but he care me la... so i just can accept lo...
then now already seven something liao...
after bath, dinner then i wanna start to do my things d~
dun waste time liao... just left today and tomorrow le...
Sunday still wanna go out with my dear yiyi & yean yean~
haha...long time no hang out together liao...hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment