Thursday, March 25, 2010

Home modem Spoil

haiz... my home de modem spoil liao.. make me can't online at home...
now at brother house online..
using my own laptop.. at living room...
bring all my stuff come along...
cloth, scissors, needle, thread, food, water, phone charger, etc...
haha... one more, yesterday at subang [RT Pastry House] bought a Tiramitsu~~
bring it come also...hahaha... then put inside the Refrigerator..
just now eat my Tiramitsu, melt liao bit... but still yummy...
still like last time that Tiramitsu in cup de, that's really very delicious~~ but sold out...T.T
came here actually wanna online, then can chat with my dear~
then ofcoz need laptop to do my things...
need to think my Exotic Costume... n sew it...
but then, because need use babbie doll to do a sample , so is quite hard...
too small le...T.T
sew until me dizzy... haiz... really too small la....sad...
then now stop liao... just now watch drama... hahaha...
now heavy rain & keep THUNDER !!
Thunder Storm.... Scary...T.T
can't go home liao...sad...
actually before i come here, i already know will rain and got think bout wanna bring d umbrella come along or not de...
but at the end i din bring umbrella come...
coz even i bring it, also no use... also will kena rain de...
i bring so many things come, i'm sure if i go home now, all things wet...
so i think i better wait d rain stop just go home...
aiks... stop here better...wanna do my small small costume liao...
Ying Xu, Gambateh !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment