Friday, January 15, 2010

OMG!!!

Wake up early in the morning, what for??
STUDY lo~~
actually i set d alarm at 6.30am last night, but i change to 7.30am when i sleep..
because i scared i'm not enough sleep...haha...yes , i do~~
7.30am, wake up, go toilet then start study...
yesterday finish chapter 1, so today should be chapter 2 & 3 lo~
but i totally dunno what i have study~ OMG !!!
after that, i feel headache and no mood continue liao~
so i on my laptop, and online...
always online~~ actually nothing do la~~
just on MSN & open Facebook looking around~~
see anyone updated~ what they post~~ their photos~~
if i got snap photo, then i will upload also~~haha..
sometimes will have people comment d~ but sometimes no lo~
feel sien actually...because online nothing do~
last time still got game to play...but now i already no play any online game d~
haha~ that's why so bored at home~
and i less watch tv le~ last time no watch one day will die, now totally no watch le...
my exam day coming soon~~
OMG!! i belum study in mind le... why so hard ar??
dun like to study actually... but no choice, i have to try my best falling in love with my notes~!!
AACS1614 Introduction To Information Technology
this subject totally not related to fashion design lo!!!
i from year 1 sem 1 failed this exam until now is d last chance for me to pass!!
so i have to pass this paper then i only can graduate!!
i need n want my 2 years diploma in fashion design cert leh!!
SO I MUST PASS IT!!!!
ying xu ah ying xu~~!! you know you can do it de right??
so u must do it as well lo~!!
haha~ always support myself, always tell myself i can do it...
my make up practical exam i also can passed it , then this IT also can de !!
20th Jan 2010 , 2pm exam at TARC ~~
TARC here i come...block H!! where is block H???
need to go block V take d exam slip then walk to block H le...
macam very far ... T.T
that day, my younger brother also got exam, n same time with me..
ofcoz college also same lo... so he can fetch me go also...wakakakaka...
so that i dun need take d stupid LRT !!
27th Jan 2010, another exam, notes also haven't touch...
this is make up theory exam... they say very very easy macam taofu~haha
this is in chinese de, so i think i also can lo...
no think!! is i'm sure i can do it !! haha
actually nothing special, just feel bored n feel myself bit useless, so i only back to my blog n write
nonsense... haha...
long time no write blog... the only reason i dun write is because...
*************************LAZY*************************************
7 chapter... hope these days i can finish it and can read in mind too~~
dun hope la~~ must do it la~~
but cannot push myself too much... i will die de...haha...


This is my notes...

So many notes need to study...
one chapter dunno got how many pages,how many things need to read...
need to remember so many words, my brain will stuck lo..!!
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment