Tuesday, January 19, 2010

DAMN !! Super Headache!!

Grrrrrrr.....!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stupid Headache now...
tomorrow is my exam day... if not wrong is d last chance for me to passed this paper...
heard someone said that if didn't passed d exam in 2 years after the diploma then have to
repeat that subject...
OMG !!! How can be like that??
WTF !! WTF !! WTF !! WTF !! WTF !! WTF !! WTF !!
i start study few days before..
because 13/1 i having an exam... that's make up practical exam...
ok...that 1 over liao...so...
14/1 i start to study for 20th exam...
that is AACS1614 Introduction to Information Technology...
i get de notes is AACS1613..is the newest 1...
the notes is same with AACS1614 just added some new things...
no tips at all...how i gonna study?? killing me...
never go ask lecturer get tips... that's my bad...stupid me not that brave go ask from lecturer...
some more, dunno wanna find which lecturer and dunno at which block...SIEN...
so now.. tomorrow is d exam day...
what i have study?? memorize?? SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!! BULL SHIT !!!!
when i wanna memorize the notes...suddenly... super headache...
WTF la~~!!!
why those not important stuff i can remember so well can memorize so well...
but why not my notes??? !!!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very Dulan myself lo.... stupid brain.....
i really want to pass this paper n get my diploma cert la!!!
dun treat me like this leh...
i'm going to study until midnight...
hopefully tomorrow exam is at 2pm...if not...i really want die~~~~~~~
now already wanna die liao...................
brain ah brain.... please memorize it la...
head ah head.... dun pain please....
god ah god.... bless me~~~~~~~~~~~~
haiz... now wanna continue study liao....
just came here to release out....
really damn stupid headache....
RELAX please~~!!!
GAMBATEH & GOOD LUCK in my EXAM !!!!!
GOD BLESS ME~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment