Thursday, June 24, 2010

Finally ...

Finally I code le... last 3 weeks , i still scared and dun code...
but then start from Tuesday, I can code liao...
why not Monday?? because Monday I take MC... Gastric...go see doctor...
then why i dare to code d??
because of my babe~~ hehe...
got what related to him???
because last Friday he come KL... and then we met~ 3 days~~ ^^ happy...
the question is why met him liao then dare to code liao...??
haha... Secret~~
lol... self ask self answer... memang KI SIAO !!
but really happy that can meet my babe~~ miss him lot lot...

The 3 days happen d thing i will remember it ... forever... hahaha....
actually dunno what to write...
quite sleepy and tired...
at least now i dare to CODE liao...
YEAH YEAH YEAH ~~!!
just waiting for d day come ... what day?? got computer day... T.T
i dun want so sien la...
oh.. yayaya...

haha... start from yesterday 24/6 , dunno blow what wind i go read newspaper.. n today also...
think everyday also will read newspaper liao...
English & Chinese Newspaper ~ kakaka ~ FREE ~~
anyway.. long time no write blog...
actually have a lot of story wanna write...
but then... wait me got heart 1st...
very lazy to write d... kakakkaka...
like i talking to myself... zzzZ

No comments:

Post a Comment