Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My 1st Day ~

Today is my 1st day working at Forex Enterprise Sdn.Bhd.
Morning wake up, i am very hungry, is super hungry...
after bath, then i started to make up, then only drink milo & eat bread...
actually wanna follow sister leave home d, but at d end i have chosen follow my parents..
follow my parents actually quite ok 1 coz dad fetch me go Pasar Seni take LRT go KLCC..
is nearest than i take LRT from Asia Jaya...
i quite early then arrive there, around 8am like this lo...
at d same time, me Gastric & stomach in wind, feel dizzy & wanna vomit..
but after that ok liao...
Mr. Wong, the person who i contact & interview me d...
he told me bout what they going to do n bla bla bla...
but 1st thing arrive there is fill in d application form... when interview that time, he didn't gv me fill in..
after that i go to my own desk n sit there wait time pass..
no no no...  need go around n introduce myself...
8.30am start working liao...
i just sit at there SEE what they doing, HEAR what they talk to d phone...
REALLY BORED LIKE HELL !!!
actually, i wanna say de is..
i never gan jiong d day b4 start work... when i arrive there, i just start to gan jiong n so so so SHY !!
even ask me go around n introduce myself, i also not so dare...
i think liao quite long time only go introduce myself... = . =
hahaha... then when lunch time, i eat with them...
erm.. mr.wong treat me eat wor.... he help me pay... after he finish work i only send sms to him n say

thank you coz no time n he not free after lunch..
then ofcoz i hope i can write down what they do, but ask me write is a bit hard...
hahaha... but i quite interested what they doing...
when see they talk to phone, the way, feel interested ~ kakaka...
after 5.30pm they tell me n explain to me what they doing...
and tml i have job to do liao... but the job is .... better than ntg to do la..


but then i kena bully by them... hahaha...
the mr.wong said , there have traditional , when out salary must treat them eat, is all of them... then after 6 months confirm liao, also have to treat them... zzZ
my brother, today just said when i out salary, then have to belanja him eat...
all my friends all also said that to me...
i just can answer, if i still have extra money... hahaha...
coz after out salary, i have to pay back money to my brothers n my aunt... own them money..
and also need keep money for SOMEONE ~~
cham... have to plan 1st... T.T

am waiting mom there out salary for me & last time work as promoter for eye laser roadshow de ...
then this month i have money to use... if not...
i gonna die with no money eat lunch n transport...
i really wish to have my own car... then... think will be more easier for me...
very tired & sleepy...sleep le..

Goodnight~

No comments:

Post a Comment