Thursday, June 3, 2010

The 2nd day~

yesterday is my 2nd day working...
early in d morning already gastric, very painful..
so asked to go see doctor.. thought wanna ask 1/2 day leave go find Dr. Boon...
but then Mr.Wong said they have own doctor, d fees just claim from company..
the clinic just at 1st floor.. so i go there n see d doctor...
the sad thing is... i kena doctor DIAO !!!
just go in , then dah kena Diao !! She is so FIERCE !!
she said if i still dun have regular meal then just let it suffer...
hahaha... then gv me medicine... 1 day eat 3 times..
so when lunch, i follow my colleague Bernice have lunch with PBB,Citibank & OSK de ppl...
2 girls with 3 guys... ok...
1st, i dun even remember their name.. hahaha... this i d worse thing for me..
2nd, i m so so so quiet when eating with them.. OMG !!Ying Xu come again....
really need to see ppl de lo... or i just dun wanna talk much...
coz when i start to talk, i can talk A LOT !!
so i just be QUIET & is really SUPER QUIET !!
they ask me why i so quiet, i told them that just see myself..
i wanna be quiet then quiet , i wanna talk then just talk...
they say cannot like this d... hahaha... i wonder why i dun talk only...
i just keep smiling.. just like me with my secondary school friends...
but with make up friends is difference, i m very talkative when be with them...
haha... this really have to see me wanna change or not...
then after work...
i take LRT go KL SENTRAL meet my bebe~~
he go there fetch me then we go MidValley have dinner & Patto...
but at d end, we go pyramid... coz i show wrong way to him...hahaha...
we have our dinner at FULLHOUSE~
i wish to go for long time liao... now finally can go with bebe ~
there de food actually.... really not so nice... just d place look nice, d food ma ma dei jek...
honestly, i dun full... coz i just ate sandwich...
after that we go Guardian buy 1.5ml bottle of water, i eat medicine...
then we back bebe aunt house...
he tell me bout d insurance de thing...
then i help bebe cut nail... hahaha.... after that just back home le..
yesterday , he just arrive KL from KT...
then actually, he wanna back melaka, but i dun allow... hahahahaha
coz i wanna meet him...
but still very happy to see him le... miss him so much de...
oh ya.. he gv me ang pao... actually suppose is mom give de... but then mom no give so he give me...
is for good luck de wor... for 1st day start work de...

No comments:

Post a Comment