Saturday, July 17, 2010

7th Month Anniversary ❤

Today is our 7th Month Anniversary
Plan to sing k , maybe next is movie then will have dinner at [The Ship] ~
Been long time never go there eat d... Chop~ 
the last time went there , in my memory is with my family...
still remember , when we were kids..my aunt will bring us go there d...
is every time when 4 of us birthday's ~ 
haha... i still have some memory bout that time... but not so clear le.. its seem long long time ago...
quite miss that time...
just now told my aunt that i will go out today... 
she asked me where i'm going...
i told her i will go sing k n then dinner... 
she know i will treat my bf go [The Ship] have dinner.. she wanna follow...
keep nao gai ask me bring her go... so sweat ah !!
never seen her like this... haha... IS REALLY DAMN CUTE !!! 
but then i say i go sing k 1st... she say bring her also... she also know how to sing...
i know she want me treat her eat also... [The Ship] ... 
because she wanna go there for long time... 
next time ba... me not so much money treat so many ppl...
some more, i don't want people disturb us... hehe...
Rare today is d actual day for us to celebrate wor...
ofcoz have to 珍惜这份一份每一秒~ 
even every time my babe come KL , i also do so... but today special day for me...
might be a normal day for him... but for me... is special...
babe b'day is coming... i really hope can celebrate with him on that day...
i hope i can... i hope d wish can come true lo...
even the next day , i have to work... but i feel ok also...
and that time he will be in KL... so... if he ok, then i will be very happy le...

don't know today will how le??
even i know is how d... hahahaha...
normal lo... 
just long time no sing k with babe liao...
hehe... 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤


NG ZI YI !! I LOVE YOU !! MUAKS MUAKS


❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment