Tuesday, July 17, 2012

2012 the 1st blog I wrote

2012.07.17 Seems like I long time didnt open this blog le. Can said, almost forgot got such blog To be honest , I quite lazy to write blog alrdy. Now I'm working, and I m using my phone to write this blog. Hopefully boss won't know what I'm doing now .. Hehe I got a lots of things to write but I alrdy forgot why I want to write, And also dunno start from where . Sighs.. Today, my colleague Jeanne SMS me said she MC. Josselyn took leave le Pauline SMS me said she accident , she bang ppl and at ampang hospital with the woman .. OMG !! Still dunno how the woman now .. Sighs.. Then low is here.. Few minutes later , Jeanne came in I was shocked. Thought she said on MC? End up she came n I'm safe ... Lucky... Phew.. Haihs.. Quite a boring life.. I feel I want to leave .. Again .. If got chance to leave, I wish that too .. I think I not gonna come to this blog so often.. Dunno will be few months later or few years later?? Hahaha ... Just drop by n write something ... N say bye bye to my blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment