Monday, December 13, 2010

Both waiting each other...=.=

hahaha... just sms my babe , dunno where he gone liao...
After i told him i bought 2 bags then no sound no picture liao...
until now...hahaha...
I am waiting his msg... but he dun sms me... sob sob...
keep on look at the phone but no msg come... sad sad la...T_T
then at the same time... babe also do same thing with me..
hahaha...
both of us waiting each other sms le...hehehe...
he was telling me that he keep see the phone... haha... waiting my msg ya...
hmmm..... thought he busy??
hahaha... he thought i busy too...
=P
hmmm... he just finish snooker... hahaha... me??
keep on FB & Fb & FB...
close open close open close open ... dunno how many times liao le... hahahaha..
so sien oh....
babe told me he gonna fever le... he gonna sick liao le...
Haiyo!! don't take good care of himself de..
sure he dun drink much water !!! herm !!!!!

I just hope babe don't sick...
And get well soon !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment